Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV Custom In-Home Warranty Service Policy
Thank you for choosing Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV. Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV wishes to ensure that your system will continue to perform at its best. After all, it is clients like you that have built our business. We hope that you get many years of trouble-free pleasure from your purchase.
This in-home service policy is offered exclusively to the original purchaser of an Eric Grundelman system and is non-transferable.
What is included in this policy? If a component of an Eric Grundelman system should fail during normal, domestic use due to a fault in materials and/or workmanship, Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV will at its discretion adjust, repair, or replace the defective unit(s) free of charge for a period of 90 days from date of Substantial Completion. Substantial Completion is defined as the point in time when your final equipment has been delivered and trouble-shooting, final programming; system tuning and client training are all that remain.
What to do if you believe you need in-home service: If you believe your system requires service, contact Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV at 972-288-8978. We will schedule a technician to visit your home and perform repairs.
If you are calling after hours, you will be asked to leave a message. You will receive a response by phone the next business day to assess the situation and arrange assistance.
What is excluded from in-home service? In-home service does not cover:
- Damage to components caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Damage or defects caused by abnormal or unreasonable use (including unauthorized system modifications, repairs, and specifically, alterations by a person or party other than Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV).
- Damage or defects resulting from acts of nature, such as lighting strikes or floods. (These items, however, may be covered by your homeowner’s insurance or other insurance)
- Damage or defects resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect.
- Damage or defects resulting from improper installation, removal, or maintenance by a person or party other than Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV.
- Any products in which the serial number has been removed, defaced, or modified.
- Any client education/re-education beyond 90 days of final completion.
- Hand held remote controls more than 90 days after the date of substantial completion.
- Programming changes more than 90 days after the date of substantial completion.
- Any Service calls outside of normal business hours, currently 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM. This includes nights, weekends and all nationally celebrated holidays.
- Equipment purchased from any vendor other than Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV.
What happens after 90 days? Some components in your system may have a manufacturer’s warranty that extends past the terms of this plan. Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV will remove, submit for repair, and reinstall this equipment for you at our standard service rate. If the equipment is no longer covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, Eric Grundelman’s Cool AV will provide you with a verbal repair/replacement estimate for the equipment.